First of all, a very big, fat thank you to @livinglifeasjo for nominating me for this award. The bloggers community here is amazing, when you first start you are writing without knowing if anyone would ever read it and then you get nominated and you feel the support, I’m just super grateful.
What’s Liebster award?
This award is given to bloggers by other bloggers and exists only on the internet. Once awarded, you are to nominate other blogs that you love and want to see awarded! The rules are pretty simple:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link them in your blog. (Head over to Living life as Jo and take a peek! Thank you again sweetie!)
- Display the award on your blog.
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blogging.
- Answer the questions provided to you by your Nominator.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award.
- List the rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated.
What makes me passionate about blogging?
I have always loved writing, I was always that kid that would take her poems to the literature teacher! When I left school and started uni, I stoped writing all at once because of all the uni work and studying I couldn’t get myself to sit and write about anything.
Then, I found out about blogging, I may not get to post poems or emotional essays or novels here, but I get to write about what I love, what I’m passionate about and maybe help some people along the way. Being able to reach out to people in this beautiful community, whom are living in different countries or even in the same city is just mind blowing!
The questions for me:
- You have the opportunity to live anyone else’s life for an entire year – who do you choose & why?
What went through his head and how he came up with all the theories, they way he analysed everything and his thought process is absolutely fascinating to me. I’m a mathematic fanatic and living a year as him would be a dream come true!
2. What is your favourite food?
I don’t necessarily have a favourite food, I eat anything and everything. I love to try new and exotic food.
But if I had to choose one, then it’d be a Persian dish called Ghormesabzi. It’s a stew made from beef, herbs, kidney beans and it is eaten with rice.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
It’s considered the most beautiful island in the world and it’s a province of the Philippines.
4. If you could go on a date any celebrity, who would you pick? What would you do?
I had to think about it for hours! And finally… It would probably be Emma Watson. Not a romantic date but a friendly one, because she is such an amazing actress with an amazing personality.
I would take her out for a coffee near the river thames, on a sunny summer afternoon. Just because I think coffee talks are more intimate than talking in a restaurant.
5. What is your most fond childhood memory?
My grandpa. He passed away when I was 8, and I miss him so dearly. Any memory that he was a part of.
He used to tell me stories and all of a sudden he pretended to fall sleep, I had to kiss him on both cheeks, so that he would ” recharge” and continue on with the story.
6. You decide to start a garden – what type of garden are you starting?
A garden full of peonies and tulips.
7. What is your biggest fear?
Heights and insects that fly.
8. Are you a clean person or a messy person?
I’m a clean messy person:D I’m not dirty but messy. An organised mess if you will.
9. Do you have a favourite TV show? If so, what is it and why?
The big bang theory.
I love Sheldon Cooper! His behaviour and his theories! I also love that you get to learn stuff every now and then.
10. What is your favourite book?
I’m a big Harry Potter fan but my favourite book is definitely anything written by Matt Haig. I am specially fond of ‘How to stop time’ and ‘Humans’.
11. If you were reincarnated into an animal and got to choose between being a fish, a cheetah, or an elephant, which would you choose and why?
They are smart, empathetic and just fascinating. They are the only non-human mammals to mourn their dead. I can go on and on about elephants, but I guess you now know why I wanna be reincarnated as one.
My questions for you:
- What is the one thing you wish people knew about you?
- What is the best piece of advice you ever received?
- How would someone describe your blogging style?
- Where do you see yourself and your blog in 5 years?
- If you could have dinner with anyone in the world who would that be and why?
- What is your most prized possession?
- Which animal best defines you?
- What are your top blogging tips?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What would you rather spend your money on?
- What do you do for self-care?
Make sure to tag me in your posts so I can read them.
Lots of love